- Cours (CM) -
- Cours intégrés (CI) 70h
- Travaux dirigés (TD) -
- Travaux pratiques (TP) 42h
- Travail étudiant (TE) 168h
Langue de l'enseignement : Anglais
Description du contenu de l'enseignement
A practical course includes a great variety of classroom activities with the focus of developing major skills; reading, writing, speaking and listening.
The program objectives are developed during the first and the second semester. Goals are as follows:
- To introduce students the skills of writing, reading, listening and speaking of English
- To provide the learners with self-study materials who want to build and develop their vocabulary
- To assist students to read authentic materials (books, newspapers) (Extra resource)
- To introduce students the ways of expressing ideas in the spoken medium as well as in the written language.
- To involve learners in Practical English activities, which will help them to communicate naturally.
Compétences à acquérir
At the end of this course students will be better able to
- acquire language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in order to communication with speakers of English language.
- use English effectively for study purpose across the curriculum;
- acquire the linguistic competence necessarily required in various life situations.
- develop their awareness of the importance of English as a means of international communication.
- develop the linguistic competence that enables them to be aware of the cultural and social issues of their society in order to contribute in giving solution.
- revise and reinforce structure already learnt.
Faculté de physique et ingénierie3-5, rue de l'Université
67084 STRASBOURG CEDEX
Formulaire de contact