Faculté de physique et ingénierie

Stage de longue durée (3 mois minimum) à plein temps

  • Cours (CM) -
  • Cours intégrés (CI) -
  • Travaux dirigés (TD) -
  • Travaux pratiques (TP) -
  • Travail étudiant (TE) -

Langue de l'enseignement : Français

Description du contenu de l'enseignement


The internship or master thesis is an essential part of the graduation process, allowing all students to have their first research experience. About 65% of our students continue with a PhD thesis.

Students can pick various thematic and locations for their internships and thesis. Roughly, 75% of our students perform their internship in Strasbourg or in France and the rest 25% go abroad.
Here is a map of locations where our student performed researches:

MASTER - Physique

Établissement associé de l'Université de Strasbourg
Fondation Université de Strasbourg
Investissements d'Avenir
Ligue européenne des universités de recherche (LERU)
EUCOR, Le Campus européen
CNRS
Inserm Grand Est
HRS4R